Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cupcakes and Documentaries

This week I am finding it immensely difficult to focus on my job search.  I'm not sure why.  Maybe because it is really nice outside.  Maybe because I'm distracted by MG more often than not (and his apparent reluctance to call me).  Maybe because I really just want to sit outside, eat a cupcake and read, read, read.  And read some more.  And write, maybe, if I feel like it. 

Also, I'm looking for anyone who is experienced in the documentary making business.  If you have a connection, or are that, please get in touch with me!  I guess that would mean a comment or something.  

I'm going to go eat my cupcake now.  And read.

1 comment:

  1. I have been following your blog for some time now; I don't understand why you don't just get a job to have a job...like working anywhere doing anything. It seems that you feel it is beneath you to be employed doing anything other than a job that is in your field making boat loads of cash. Sometimes it is better to do something than nothing. In my opinion I think that a prospective employer would wonder what you have been doing this whole time that you have been unemployed, but I guess they could read your blog....

    ReplyDelete