Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back By Popular Demand

Okay, okay, a few of you asked that I continue the blog and I cannot disappoint a captive audience!  I will be updating and improving the blog to reflect my new status as employed, and you can all continue to follow the adventures, or misadventures, in Atlanta.

Since I am starting the 23rd already, I will be headed down to ATL again on Saturday in order to look for housing, for a week.  I haven't really even unpacked from NYC and the cats have not become unattached from my side and I am leaving already again.

I am looking forward to this trip in general as I am feeling much more excited about the entire process as I now have a plan!  Also, I get to see a great friend for a day or two who will be helping me.  He always makes me feel much calmer about things, and as I have not seen him in a year and half, it will be great to see him.

Tomorrow I go get drug tested and fingerprinted for my new position.  I have to go to some random place outside of my walkable area, so I will have to figure out a bus to take.  Seriously, I am wishing I had not sold my car, but I did and that is that.  

So, step 1: house hunt; step 2: pack, pack, pack; step 3: take the kittens and start the new job; step 4: buy a car; step 5: unpack and enjoy!

And now, I will go prep for step 1: bottle of vino, laundry and packing.  Oh, how fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment