Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday

Sorry, sports fans, for not posting a post yesterday. I was distracted. I wonder where the time goes? The past few weeks that I have been meeting my friend and writing partner have all but flown by. I have exactly 22 days until I take the GRE...again. I really need to buckle down and study a lot more. I think I have an inflated sense of confidence, having taken it once before, six years ago. I also need to have recommendations written for grad school and complete my essays. My motivation usually kicks in at the last minute. Fortunately, I have till January 15 to complete my applications. Oh, and I need to get transcripts to the schools. So, so much to do and I really do have all day to make it happen. I just need to get on it. Feel free to send kicks in the pants. They are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment