Monday, November 30, 2009

Ready or not...here I come...

It's been six days since my last post. Many things and decisions have transpired. Or, are in the process of transpiring. It does not appear that I have to worry about the job in Chicago. They have not called. I do not think I am ready to go to grad school and therefore am in the process of deciding not to take the GRE, yet, and perhaps will go off and do something like Teach for America or Peace Corp or find a job where I can travel and do some sort of international aid type thing. I'm taking suggestions. I really <3 my significant other person. I care about him very much. He is moving to LA. I just don't know if that's a possibility for me considering that if I don't go to grad school right now, I can't just lounge around. I really need to do something big and important (not just take another corporate job). This makes me kind of sad and wonder where or how things will go. He is rather lovely though. Thanksgiving was at my place this year, with my significant other person and two wonderful friends. All in all, the food was merely decent as I opted to not be overly gourmet (expensive) and made many things with stuff I already had at home. I love making things from scratch! I have put up a Christmas tree. I am unusually excited about Christmas this year. Very likely, because it will involve being home with the kitties, opening their presents for them, eating steak for dinner and whatever else. Oh, drinking wine. This past weekend I purchased window plastic and draft guards for my two doors. I am hoping that this will make my place a little more energy efficient, stay warmer and reduce my heating bill. September-October was $75, October-November was $83 and I am guessing November-December will be around $100. We'll see.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment