Monday, December 21, 2009

My Get a Job Quick Scheme

So my latest and greatest version of "get a job quick" involves me getting the personal assistant job that I am probably going to be interviewing for. In my spare time, I will attend the local (and quite good) culinary school. Hopefully I will get a scholarship or enough financial aid to not have to pay for it...or not pay much. When I'm not in class or personally assisting my boss, I will be a private chef or cater small events such as wedding or baby showers, get togethers etc. Then, I can satiate my passion for cooking and make some money. I just share my latest inspiration. It comes from a) watching Ratatouille, my favourite movie; b) watching the Food Network until 2am; and c) I just can't seem to stop cooking no matter how hard I try. I'm addicted. P.S. If you know me, you should find the above picture humourous sans explanation. For those of you who don't, I am so tiny people meet me and ask if they can put me in their pocket. And this would be a great reality show or foodnetwork show: Pocket Chef!

No comments:

Post a Comment