Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I am so tired today.  Yes, I stayed out late last night with handsome visitor man.  He's a lot of fun and I can pretty much say whatever I want and know that I am still acceptable.  Because sometimes, I say some pretty honest stuff.  I actually don't even remember what time I went home.  We got drinks and food and then went to listen to some latin jazz at a local jazz club...which was actually mostly empty.  And I had my first slow dance.  Ever.  Yes, I have arrived at the age of 29 never having slow danced.  It's a long story.

Anyways, I'm still waiting to hear from the internal recruiter when my interview is supposed to be.  I figure if it is this week, then they will have to tell me by tomorrow.  And even though I haven't exactly ruled it out yet, I am thinking it will be next week instead.  My meeting yesterday with the gentleman who recommended me for the position went really well and he gave me a lot of advice for interviewing.  I really, really want this job.


So I'm thinking about going to bed...even though it's like only 9:06pm.  Yes, I'm really just that tired.  And I need to do research for this interview in case it's this Friday after all. 








No comments:

Post a Comment