Wednesday, March 10, 2010

random thoughts

Random thoughts from my evening:

Found a-hole ex-boyfriend's business card.  Why the hell did I keep that?  Oh well, I'll have fun tearing it to bits and burning it.

I wonder who else's mother kept all their baby teeth and gave them back?

Was this my grandmother's pearl necklace?  I should get the latch fixed.

Oooh, I just found a secret cache of bobby pins.

I wonder if my neighbours can hear my singing?  Or my musics?  Hmmm.....

If spicy foods really do burn fat, I'm going to be a stick after this batch of salsa.

Note to self: also drink more green tea. 

What day is it anyways?

I really want to go dancing this Saturday; I wonder if I can get someone to go with me...or if I have anything in the wardrobe that will fit.  Ugh...I'm fat.

I'm also bored.

1 comment:

  1. Reading that was like watching a game of ping pong...
    keep up the good work!!

    Hey, so what did you decide to do with your cats?

    ReplyDelete