Friday, March 5, 2010

Jumble Gym

I have all these thoughts, just rambling around in my head.  So...I guess let's start with the most important: I want this job in Boston!  Not just because it's a job, or any job...but it's the right job for me.  I'm still waiting to hear from the recruiter about when my interview will be.  I'm still thinking next week Friday, but ring damn phone!

Also, after further consideration and review, I don't know if visitor man and I will entirely work out.  I don't know what it is.  Maybe it's the living in two different states which is such a drag.  I really wanted him to go to the local beerfest with me this weekend, because it'd be a fun date-like thing to do, but alas,  not only is he working but of course, he's in a different state.  He's nice, I like him but I don't know...I guess I miss that feeling that I had when I met ex-man-boy.  Sometimes, I actually am afraid I am about to call visitor man by ex-man-boy's name.  I wonder if his 8 year seniority to me affects how attractive physically he is to me.  Or am I embarrassed that he looks his age (or older, if he's wearing his glasses).  Is it me, just not sure what I want right now?  Does nice always matter?  Is it the only thing that matters?

Speaking of ex-MB, he is apparently moving back home (as in, to MI, to his parents' house) for a while.  No, I haven't talked to him.  This appeared on Facebook today.  I think this is so ironic.  He basically just quit his life, his job, me...to go to California and now, at almost 27 years old, he's moving back in with mum and dad.  While my life may not exactly be in non-shambles, at least I can still support myself and land on my feet, take care of myself and my kittens. 

Well, pre-drinks with my lovely neighbour lady await me and I and my jumble gym thoughts will go get worked out over a night of quaffing beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment