Saturday, March 13, 2010

Oh. My. Goodness.  It's 10:16 on Saturday night and I am supposed to have plans, and as much as I really want to go to this birthday party, I am just being a homebody and staying in.  I actually told some kid that I was 30 today.  Really?  30?  Bloody, I'm only 29.  It's another 5 glorious months til I'm 30.  I intend to celebrate!!  All...something...is going to break lose on August 16.  I want to go to Miami for my 30th...or maybe LA, depending...  Not tellin' ya depending on what.... 

Visitor man (who I insist needs a better nickname) is coming tomorrow morning!  Why am I excited?  Yeah...not sure.  I guess he's growing on me (insert sly grin here).  It's oddly true that I find him incredibly sexy because he's had kids already.  How weird is that?  Or is it?  

What else?  I scored a chess tournament today.  Yippee!  It is actually not too bad, even though it's a long day.  We had high school kids helping this year and some were great (thanks Abby & twin & Mr. Arthur!) and some I had to babysit (boo Bryce). 

Last night I had dinner with this random friend I made.  Or, a friend I made randomly.  And I realized, I made one friend by meeting her at the garbage bin outside our condos, and another by sitting at a 6-top with her, her friend, 2 gay men and my friend.  It was the opening of the latest restaurant and they didn't have enough tables so they seated us all together.  I love how I make friends.  Oh, and so last night at dinner, I made friends with an older gay gentleman sitting next to me.  He was so sweet and polite and loved my curly hair.  Oh. My. Goodness.  Life is good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment