Monday, March 29, 2010

What do MGs and Cupcakes have in common?

Ugh, it's Monday once again and it's one of the grossest Mondays in my recollection...which only goes back a few days because really, all Mondays are gross.  This one is cold, grey and rainy.  I also had to take MG to the aiport.  I have decided visitor man gets a shorter, more permanent nickname.  MG is not his initials, I think those two letters sound good together, that's all.  It could also stand for, My Goodness, he's hot.  Or, My Goodness he's not gotten freaked out by me, yet.  I have also always just liked the sassy little MG cars.  Oh, so...to the airport, at 5:30am!!  That means we got up at 5am!  I didn't sleep almost all of the night because I was afraid I would miss the alarm and miss waking him up.  We said our sweet, sad goodbyes and back to bed I went, until 8:56am when I thought I should wipe the goobies from my eyes and try to get rid of my morning voice before I talked to my life coach.

Today we talked about values.  I'm supposed to do this exercise where I distill a list of values down to my top 5, in order of most important and then think about how my life is meeting those goals.  Hmm...I think I might go walk over to the coffee shop and complete these.  Maybe I'll do them tomorrow.  I don't know.   See, nothing sounds good today except a cupcake and watching (500) Day of Summer.  I've never seen it before, but I have it and hear it's pretty good.  Maybe there's a cupcake waiting for me at the coffee shop!  Okay...now I might actually be motivated to get out of the house today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment