Thursday, February 25, 2010

Grateful: A List

I am grateful for:

  1. Friends and colleagues are are more than willing to help me prepare for this upcoming, very important interview.
  2. The person who recently told me, "Don't waste this time.  Don't take it for granted."  You were right.
  3. Friends who are constantly getting back in touch with me, just when I need it.
  4. Neighbours who are the best!  I'm blessed with neighbours turned friends and friends turned neighbours who are always thinking of me and willing to hang out and celebrate small victories with me.
  5. FedEx, because it sends things to places really fast.
  6. Having had a successful career previously.  Parents who taught me my good work ethic and to save.  
  7. My aunt, for always being there when it really counts.  I hope I can do the same for you someday.
  8. Fellow bloggers like Broken Heel who read my stuff and are supportive to the unemployed community.
  9. Bacon.  Do I really need to explain this?
  10. The cats, so I don't feel alone and useless...at least, not entirely.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! And thank you for the shout out! I was thinking of you today and then I sign on and read this! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete