Friday, February 26, 2010

iWrite

Here's a list of book or article titles that have been running around in my head, that I'd like to write.
  1. I Think My Boyfriend is Being a Schmuck but I Can't Prove it. This is a book about all the ways in which I (and I'm sure others) have made up soooo many excuses why our man is good and not a schmuck when in fact, he is.
  2. Never Trust a Skinny Cook. This is what my amazing great-grandmother, Memmaw, used to say. And my Granny used to tell me. This would be a cookbook, full of my amazing and most fattening recipes. Cream, sugar, butter, bacon, pancetta...just a few of my favourite things.
  3. Ten Things to Never Say to Your Cats. An article about ten things you should never say to your kitties. Includes, "shit, we're all out of litter."
  4. A Cocktail Party. This could be an article or a book, I haven't quite decided.  It will be list of great cocktails for every major (or minor) life event. The Kamikaze for when your latest relationship crashed and burned. The Hurricane, because that's what's twisting through town when you put your hottest dress on, your red heels and that alluring scent to go rock the town.
  5. Curly-Q. All about hair for curly haired girls. And boys, I suppose. Just to be fair.
  6. The Don Cheadle Fan Club. Enough said. A picture book, of course.  No words needed for that bloke.
  7. Conversations with Kitty.  All the things my cats and I would talk about if they could in fact, talk.
  8. When I am Old.  My memoirs.

1 comment:

  1. Love #3 - esp since Maiden's deaf, but I'll be sure to follow this self-help book to a T just in case!

    And #8 would be great to publish while you are young. Just for some sort of irony and humor.

    ReplyDelete